Jason and Adam on which players they would surround Kobe Bryant with to build a championship contender.
Dissatisfied with the fan vote, the Court unveiled their own All-Star starting lineups, and also handed Mid-Season Awards.
In Episode 143, we dig deep into the Timberwolves struggles and how they should approach the impending free agency of Kevin Love. We also broke down the trade between the Warriors, Celtics, and Heat.
After a surprising Friday night in the NBA, we went in deep on the Heat, Nets, and Lakers, lamented the increasing number of key injuries around the league, analyzed the Andrew Bynum/Luol Deng trade, and ripped into JR Smith.
- 01:45 – How worried should the Heat be about losing to bad teams?
- 10:20 – How excited should the Nets be about five game winning streak?
- 16:10 – Has Mike D’Antoni lost control of the Lakers?
- 24:35 – Injury update: Bledsoe, Holiday, Anderson, Splitter
- 29:10 – Bynum for Deng: how did the Bulls and Cavs make out in the trade?
- 38:00 – Where should Andrew Bynum end up?
- 44:00 – Performances and Embarrassments of the Week
- 47:30 – JR Smith, from untying shoes to DNP
- NBA Nickname Night (ESPN)
- JR Smith fined $50k for untying shoe laces (CBS Sports)
- Andrew Bynum traded for Luol Deng, picks (ESPN)
The Peoples Court crew gets 2014 started off with a rousing episode of NBA resolutions, Steve Nash’s chip-chasing fate, and LeBron James’ place among the all-time greats.
- 01:30 – NBA resolutions
- 10:20 – Sadly, another injury update
- 17:45 – Steve Nash, chip chaser?
- 26:30 – Problems in Denver
- 33:00 – LeBron vs. Michael
- 50:05 – Performances and Embarrassments of the Week
- Nuggets suspend Andre Miller for two games (Yahoo Sports)
- LeBron James is the greatest ever (Box Score Geeks)