This week the crew of The Peoples’ Court examined the Clippers decision to not bring back Vinny Del Negro and what it means for the future of the team and Chris Paul. We also discussed whether it was a good idea for Frank Vogel to set Roy Hibbert at the end of a close game. And finally, we covered the first four games of Conference Finals action.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 3:17 – The Future of the Los Angeles Clippers
- 14:12 – Conference Finals Update and Playoff Overtime Games
- 16:09 – Spurs and Grizzlies series a little surprising?
- 25:50 – Eastern Conference Finals and Vogel’s decision
- 47:25 – Performances/Embarrassments of The Week and Outro