It seems that every time the three of us get together, it turns into Steroid Hour with Chris, Lamont, and Adam. It’s not our intention, but every week something happens that makes it more apparent that steroids play a huge role in the NBA. We also talked about our experience going to a Laker game, George Hill’s exasperation with the lack of support from Indiana’s home crowd, Kobe Bryant’s ankle injury and a detour into steroids, former players getting booed, Miami’s impressive win streak, and Adam’s bold prediction.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:15 – The Peoples Brothers go to a Laker game
- 05:40 – George Hill upset over lack of fan support in Indiana
- 17:55 – Kobe Bryant’s Anklegate
- 26:23 – STEROIDS!
- 30:40 – Should former players get booed?
- 41:45 – Performances and Embarrassments of the Week
- 56:30 – Miami’s won 21 straight games, and Adam makes a bold prediction for the rest of their season
- George Hill sounds off on lack of fan support (Pacers Insider)
- Kobe Bryant is upset over his ankle injury (Larry Brown Sports)
- DeAndre Jordan’s dunk of the year candidate (YouTube)